Talk to your healthcare team
Before starting treatment, you may have questions that are important to ask. It's important to get the answers. Remember, your doctor and your healthcare team are the best sources of information. It is a good idea to make a list of questions to ask at your next appointment.
It's also a good idea to take along a family member or friend to help you keep track of the answers.
- What kind and stage of disease do I have?
- What are my treatment options?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- Am I healthy enough for RITUXAN HYCELA® (rituximab/hyaluronidase human) plus chemotherapy?
- What are the risks and possible side effects of treatment?
- Where can I find information about support to help me pay for my treatment?
- Do I need to take medication at home as well?
- Is there more I can do to make the most of my treatment?
- How will treatment with RITUXAN HYCELA affect my lifestyle (working, traveling, etc)?